25.4.08

five years, baby!

i feel most comfortable behind the camera, so really haven't posted any pictures of myself on my blog (except for those of my backside as i am shooting)

i am, however, pretty excited to share this one on the eve of celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary. this is me and my husband matt on our wedding day.
i think we look kinda cute (and really young):



i thank my lucky stars every day that i am married to such a smart, cute, funny, silly, sweet, supportive man who i love more and more each year. thank you for the most wonderful five years.

we are taking a short trip to celebrate our little milestone and i will be out of the office this weekend 4/26-4/28 and will be returning on tuesday 4/29.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two make a wonderful couple! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are a very cute couple!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Betsy! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!

AJ said...

Congrats Betsy!!