31.7.06

jessica & chris - july 29, 2006

I love this picture of the bride's dress & the mother of the bride's dress hanging together.

Some details of the bridesmaids' boquets. I just love the brilliant colors:


Chris waiting for the ceremony to begin:

I love the symmetry and color of the dresses:

the happy parents:

and the happy couple:

One of the best parts of the day was that the couple held the social hour at her parents' farm. I thought this was a very creative way for everyone to mingle and enjoy each others company. Here is the couple with all their family & friends in the background:

Some more from the farm:


There were lots of laughs (and a few happy tears) during the toasts:

the first dance:


It was a beautiful day, and I was more than happy to be a part of it. Thank you! Have a wonderful time in Costa Rica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL couple and amazing photos! A wonderful way to capture such and amazing day!!xoxo